Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Goodbye Andria - We'll Miss You

Andria you've been such a great friend, we're going to miss you so much. We're happy for you and your family in this new chapter in your life, only saddened that it is in Arizona.

To celebrate how much we love Andria, a few of us were able to get together to send Andria off with love. Tuesday night we met at the temple for a session, (which was very spiritual, I'm glad I was there to experience it). Those who were not able to attend we were thinking about you, and missed you. Afterwards we all went to The Cheesecake Factory, Yummm Yummmm!!!! Here are a couple of photos of the group there.
Good Luck Andria!! Let us know when you'll be in town (we know all your family lives here *wink*)

1 comment:

Angie Miller said...

I already miss you, Andria! Sorry I couldn't make it to the temple night - it was enrichment for our ward, but my thoughts were with you all!