Mark your calendar's for Tuesday June 10th at 7:00 p.m. for bookclub night! I'm really excited and hope you come and enjoy our discussion and of course munchies.
Just as a reminder here is the book. "The Brothers" by Chris Stewart, Volume 1-Prologue in The Great and Terrible series.

"The Choice You Make Will Drive Your Destiny"
A few things to think about as you read. Come prepared to share one discussion topic with the rest of us (maybe have two in mind in case yours has already been discussed). It can be anything you choose, a character, a quote, a thought, something that has lingered on your mind, anything really. I will have a list of discussion items as well. I made notes as I read through it of things that stood out to me. I would also start by reading the 'Authors Note' at the begining, to help you understand his point of view.
Let me know if you need a copy to read. I have been trying to find out who still needs a copy and circulating them as I find out. If you are one who hasn't received it yet, give me a call. The one at the library is finally in, but is still 'processing' hopefully I will get it soon.
Have fun reading!
1 comment:
I am in need of a copy if anyone has one! Thanks!
Post a Comment