I know this post has nothing to do with a book but it does have something to do with a bookclub member: Tendra!
http://www.nbc.com/The_Baby_Borrowers/about/
On Wednesday June 25th, the first episode of the Baby Borrowers, a new reality show will be airing, and it just might star Tendra's husband! I can't wait to watch and see if Carter makes the show!
GO CARTER!
4 comments:
Thanks for the plug, Rebecca! We had fun watching the first one even though Carter's clinic wasn't in it. It looks like they will begin the addition of working jobs next time. We'll see... Some of those kids were scary parents! At first I joked that I'd like to offer to let them keep my kids for the show - now I'm glad I didn't. Yikes!
So, did you see Carter's debute? I could TOTALLY recognize his voice in the background and I immediately called my friends and family who are living in Oregon to set their clocks for the show. The boy who worked in Carter's clinic looked pooped after his days at work. Does Carter ever look like that? Is Carter a slave driver or what?!!! Just kidding!
Wasn't one of Ann's family members a nanny for the show? We have GOT to ask her at the next book club!
OK - did I see Carter's head in one shot? OR was that someone else?
Must have been someone else's head...they only actually showed his backside:)
Post a Comment