While eating at an amazing Crepe/Pasteria in Cancun, Mexico, I looked around at all of the other people eating. Our family looked to be the only tourists from America, until I looked behind our table. There was one couple that looked American, and low and behold, LOOK at what was laying across their table?!
The Stephanie Meyer's book ECLIPSE! Can you believe it? Justin thought I was insane,wanting a picture of them with their book, my mother-in-law and the other hand had the guts to ask them if I could take a picture. The woman in the picture actually didn't speak English, but her husband did and told me that the book was his daughters. I couldn't believe it and couldn't wait to post this picture on our book club blog!
As you may have already guessed, I was thinking of all of you while on our trip!
Rebecca
No comments:
Post a Comment