Friday, April 17, 2009

May - Pigpens to Paradise!

Are we all ready to get organized? I got the itch for some spring cleaning and feel the need to get control of my life in general, so for May I am suggesting "Confessions of an Organized Housewife" by Deniece Schofield. The library also has several other books along these same lines which also look good. Deniece Schofield also wrote "Confessions of a Happily Organized Family." There are three others I noticed: "Getting Organized:the Easy Way to put Your Life in Order" by Stephanie Winston and "Stephanie Winston's Best Organizing Tips; Quick Simple Ways to Get Organized and Get On With Your Life." And finally, "Get Your Act Together! A 7 Day Get-Organized Program for the overworked, overbooked, and overwhelmed." by Pam Young

So there we have it. Some of these women are completely over the top, but pick out something that you can use and come to book club ready to share. I have two of these books so call me if you'd like one of them. I hope you will find these motivating and worthwhile. Happy reading! I'll see you at my place May 14th! Tendra

No comments: