Twilight by Stephenie Meyer will be the book of the month for November. Copies are available so ask around. We'll meet Nov. 15th at 7 p.m. at Jessica's.
The blog idea is great! Thanks Angie. I am completly hooked on this months book. I'll prob have all three read before we meet next. I can't sleep much, always staying up late to read, and then dreaming about vampires! Good Grief!
I'm done with my book...was supposed to give it to April, but she already managed to wrangle a copy. Anyone need it? Adrienne? Ann? Who else wasn't there that didn't get in line?
Finished New Moon yesterday. I'm exercising restraint and NOT reading Eclipse until I get the boxed set for Christmas. No one better blab!
Another book I highly recommend is The Golden Compass. Finished it right before starting Twilight. It's a fast-paced, unique read. The movie comes out in Dec. and I hope they don't mess it up! Starting the next installment (The Subtle Knife) tonight.
I'm reading twilight to Lans. I can't enough of it. It'll be my 2nd and 1/2 read. Also I have my own "Soundtrack" for the book if anyone's interested. Erin told me that the author has a soundtrack as well. Pretty interesting to me that I definitely heard music while reading the book this time. Anyone else hear Hoboostank's "The Reason", Coldplay's "Yellow" (love the line about "bleed myself dry..." or, Snow patrol's "Chasing Cars"? Can't wait to chat!!!
3 comments:
The blog idea is great! Thanks Angie. I am completly hooked on this months book. I'll prob have all three read before we meet next. I can't sleep much, always staying up late to read, and then dreaming about vampires! Good Grief!
I'm done with my book...was supposed to give it to April, but she already managed to wrangle a copy. Anyone need it? Adrienne? Ann? Who else wasn't there that didn't get in line?
Finished New Moon yesterday. I'm exercising restraint and NOT reading Eclipse until I get the boxed set for Christmas. No one better blab!
Another book I highly recommend is The Golden Compass. Finished it right before starting Twilight. It's a fast-paced, unique read. The movie comes out in Dec. and I hope they don't mess it up! Starting the next installment (The Subtle Knife) tonight.
I'm reading twilight to Lans. I can't enough of it. It'll be my 2nd and 1/2 read. Also I have my own "Soundtrack" for the book if anyone's interested. Erin told me that the author has a soundtrack as well. Pretty interesting to me that I definitely heard music while reading the book this time. Anyone else hear Hoboostank's "The Reason", Coldplay's "Yellow" (love the line about "bleed myself dry..." or, Snow patrol's "Chasing Cars"? Can't wait to chat!!!
Post a Comment