Monday, May 5, 2008

Who's seen it?

Have to say the trailer for Twilight looks awesome!!! I was sketchy about Edward, but this kid really is good. Still up in the air over Bella.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=33429578

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Saw it too, have to say I can't wait until December!!!! I love Edward, I have to agree with Angie about Bella. I'm sure it will out turn out great though!

Anonymous said...

I sort of saw it...my so-called high speed internet isn't really doing a very good job! I got the general idea, though. I think Edward and Bella both look great. I'm beside myself with anticipation!

erin

Anonymous said...

I saw it and my picture of Edward is way cuter than that dude, although he is sort of cute. Bella is pretty accurate but I thought she were prettier in the book.
Michael Vartan should be Carlisle.
or if he were younger Edward. I think heis way cuter than the one they have cast.
tah tah