I would choose italian sodas. I'm not much of a hot cocoa person.
Italian sodas!!!!!
Depends on the time of year. Soon it will be italian soda time. Winter hot cocoa.
Sodas baby!!!!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO with alyce, it would really depend on the season I would be taking my last sip. ANGIE, I am SOOOOOOOO surprised with your answer, I had no idea you enjoyed sodas more than hot chocolate. I learn something new every day!
I think the choice has probably already been made, but my vote is for SODAS!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I would choose italian sodas. I'm not much of a hot cocoa person.
Italian sodas!!!!!
Depends on the time of year. Soon it will be italian soda time. Winter hot cocoa.
Sodas baby!!!!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO with alyce, it would really depend on the season I would be taking my last sip. ANGIE, I am SOOOOOOOO surprised with your answer, I had no idea you enjoyed sodas more than hot chocolate. I learn something new every day!
I think the choice has probably already been made, but my vote is for SODAS!
Post a Comment