Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 9 Book Club Event!

I've heard back from several of you and those planning on attending tomorrow have also stated that you are good with going to the pageant. So we will plan on meeting at the Paramount LDS building a little before 7:00 so we can go through the tour at 7:00. I placed a call to Angie and ended up leaving a message with Carl. She will get tickets for either the 7:00 or 7:15. I won't know for sure till I hear back from her. So just plan on the 7:00 JIC. Following the tour (45 min-ish) we will go over to Moxi Java to enjoy a steamer and discussion on the play.

If you'd like to car pool give me a call. I can fit 6 other's in our car besides me. So we might all be able to go together.

No comments: