I am in an Easter pageant called "Journey to Jerusalem" this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with my stake. I play Mary Magdalene, mostly because I think people think I look Jewish.
Anyway, I am inviting you and your families to come. Its free and at the Paramount Building from 6:30-8:30 p.m. each night, with a Saturday matinée from 3-5 p.m. The pageant takes you on a 45-minute tour as you seek Jesus through the people in his life. It's a great missionary opportunity and a wonderful way to teach your kids about the true meaning of Easter. You can just show up and they'll put you in a group, or if you have a night in mind, I can get you tickets.
I will miss you all terribly at book club! Cross your fingers for me!
1 comment:
What the Haiti? You have gone into Acting? First, it was Beni as the baby Jesus, now YOU, MARY? You have got to be teasing! What a neat experience!
I too will not be able to attend, although I LOVED, LOVED, Hearted the play! So cute, it was great!
Have a wonderful bookclub!
Post a Comment