Saturday, April 26, 2008

Reading Girls Get-a-way!

Alright! I thought I should put a notice out there for a few things in preparation for the May 16th - 17th get-a-way!
1. It's probably a great idea to carpool. I'll be going up early and so far Ann's coming with me. By early I mean like Friday morning, although we've not nailed an exact time yet. I've spoken with Erin and Natalie and they are planning to come but are both interested in carpooling. It might be a good idea to comment to this blog post about needing/wanting to carpool up and when. Remember we plan to start the discussion at our usual time, 7:00. So you'll for sure what to leave by 5:00 - 5:15ish to make it for that.

2. Sleeping accomodations. I'm reserving the two bedrooms down stairs for mother's with babies. One room has a bunk and the other a queen. The downstairs is carpeted with plenty of floor space in the family room and Harry Potter Closet. The upstairs is all hard wood floors so bring a sleeping pad, air mattress, or cot along with your sleeping bag. There is plenty of floor space in the living room, den, and loft. I've got a electric air pump for mattresses as well.

3. Dinner will be waiting for you and also breakfast will be provided in the morning. I thought it would be great for everyone to bring their favorite treat to share for dessert.

4. If you want my number or my parents number just contact me and I'll give it to you. There is cell service up there.

Anything else I didn't cover PLEASE let me know! Looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just thought i'd leave a post since no one has yet. My Post shall be:
once upon a time, i found a pretty dime. it told me something nice, "don't eat rotten mice!" if you ask what the? i've had a moment of duh-uh. ann the great is going! maybe on a 747 boeing. (obviously she needs a break from the land of tiny tots!!!!)

Vicki said...

I am planning on going too. i would like to carpool as well, is anybody else? I think it is going to be great!